Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Back from Stockholm

Good morning.

Came back from Stockholm yesterday, was over there for the midsummer to visit my dad and get drunk in proper finnish manner. The plan was to drive together with my dad and his girlfriend to Haparanda/Tornio to visit some relatives and friends, but since the 10 days or so in Sthlm was already so goddamn exhausting economically and mentally (because of all the hangovers :/) I decided to pass and come back home. The trip would've basically meant another 2 weeks of almost nonstop drinking which my liver didn't approve of. So now I'm back home, feels kind of good. Usually I'm stressing alot on the summer even thou it should be quite the opposite if you ask anyone else. There's too much to do and not enough time, guess that's the reason, but for once I decided "fuck it". No more stress about that. I'm almost waiting for the day-to-day routines to kick in in augusty. That being said, I'm not sure about my plans for the remaining summer, there might be a trip abroad in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment