Sunday, 12 September 2010

coffee



Hurrdurr, another weekend, another sober weekend that is. Ordering a new computer next week, IF I can decide whether I'm getting another laptop or maybe a stationary this time. My budget will be around 12000kr (~1300e) and with that money i could get a sick stationary with like 24" LED monitor and stuff OR just a good laptop. Decisions. :| Maybe going to Helsinki for a few days next week with my uncle, that's if I can take the break from school. I've been watching the TV show Oz lately, it's pretty decent, I'm almost through with season 4, 2 seasons left! Time for some more coffee, laptop and computer hardware research now, CYAZ.

9 comments:

  1. if you like OZ, you might also like The Wire, both great shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. id go for a desktop, they are generally better value

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desktop sounds a bit better than a laptop, go for the desktop lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, I followed you and hope to see more.
    How about you take a look at mine ?
    http://oldandmodernrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice :)
    Please look at mine :D
    http://twitter.com/MiTri9221

    ReplyDelete