Saturday, 4 December 2010

Hoohoo


Seems like there's basically just one or two weeks school left and then xmas break, feels good. Not sure whether I'm going up north the 26th December, even though I already booked and paid for the tickets. It's only 600kr anyways so. The reason for this is somewhat private and I'd like to keep it that way since the matter is quite sensitive in a way, but yeah. We'll see. Gym is going bad, or well was pretty terrible yesterday atleast, felt like I couldn't perform even at 80% of my normal level properly and felt light-headed and whatnot. Analyzing the day now afterwards, I've come to the conclusion that it had mostly to do with the fact that I hadn't been eating properly that day and the fact that I've been trying to cut down some lately, my weight that is. From 80kg to 76kg in just 2 weeks or so, bodyfat gone down some aswell, which is the goal with the cutting. Other than that, everything's just peachy and feels good that xmas break's just 'round the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment