Friday, 20 May 2011

Morning Glory

Woke up already, bit early but suits me just fine. Had rye bread, 2 eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and I'm soon hitting the totally empty gym. Just in time before the morning rush of people coming there for their morning passes. Found out that my sister and her family gave one of their dogs to my dad's new family because my sister had gotten a new dog which didnt get along with the old one, the new dog had apparently bitten the dog or something so. Happy she found a new family and I'm sure she'll get along there just fine.

This cutting business is hard as fuck or rather the way of getting things balanced, you're supposed to go on a 500 calorie deficit, which means you got 500 less calories per day to work with and try and get the perfect amount of proteins, carbs etc. Sure you could go on a superheavy protein diet, but that'd mean in my case that I would basically only eat eggs and drink protein shakes day in, day out. Not sure if that's so damn healthy in the long run either. If that's not your thing, then it gets really hard, fuck up the balance and you either a) gain weight b) dont lose any c) lose and lose muscle mass also. I'm really happy about my decision to start doing cardio on offdays, means I get to go to the gym twice as much! Gym being the only thing in my life I really enjoy at the moment, not sure if that's good or bad, good for my overall health and body atleast if nothing else.

2 comments:

  1. LOL IHA VITU EBIN :-D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VITTU ET OLI HYVÄ BLOGAUS! NÄIT LISÄÄ :-D EBIN!

    ReplyDelete