Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Tuesday




Got nothing to do at work, again so decided to update this. Went to gym on sat and sun so yesterday was dedicated to rest. Things seem to be back to normal now again. Was on my way to buy some groceries yesterday for a whooping 6 euros since I'm quite broke at the moment, salary tomorrow hooray. Anyway, it was a bit cold outside in the evening so decided to take my fall/winter coat and found a full box of snus in the pockets and 40 euros, w00t, was almost like winning the lottery. Right now I'm watching breaking bad s03 at work and writing this, just to give you an idea how much there's going on at work at the moment.

My grandma is coming from gothenburg today and will bring me some snus, hooray. Can't think of anything else right now. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment